- Written by Administrator
- Category: Kayenta Township
- Hits: 156127
- Help us help families directly impacted by COVID-19 by donating what you can with our secure online donation system.
- The Kayenta Transfer Station will remain open Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm and closed on the weekends to comply with Navajo Nation Curfew.
Due to COVID-19 concerns the Kayenta Township office will remain open with very minimal staff. The main Township office doors will be locked at all times and we strongly suggest calling us at (928) 697-8451 to take care of any business that you may have with the Township.
If you need to make any payments to the Township for trash services please have your account number ready and use our online service listed on the right of this page. If you do not have your account number please call the Township (928) 697-8451. You may also mail in your trash payment to: Kayenta Township P.O. Box 1490 Kayenta, AZ 86033. If you have symptoms related to the COVID-19 virus, please contact your local health care center.
- The Kayenta Flea Market will be closed until further notice. Hay & Wood vendors ok to sell in designated area.
- The Kayenta Recreation Park will be closed until further notice.
Kayenta serves as the first municipally structured government established on the great Navajo Nation as a permanent political sub-division. A local government that has been established by local visionaries who understand the need to harness local empowerment, in its truest form, for the stability and well-being of Kayenta's economic future.
The mission of Kayenta Township through its history and cultural environment is to promote and strive for sustainable economic development and growth for our future generation.
It is the vision of Kayenta Township to prosper in achieving the community development objectives by creating a model community with autonomy for the citizens in term of amenities that will bring Health, Wellness and Harmony to the community using our traditional teaching of Sihasin (Hope).
“Kayenta's success can be attributed to its rich tradition of integrity and forward thinking exemplified by the community's earliest leaders.”
- Kayenta Scholarship Policy & Application
- Rural Addressing Project Form
- 2020 Kayenta 4th of July Rodeo Contestant Entry Form
No Positions Open