- Project Coordinator - Job Description
- Part Time Laborer
- Part Time Firefighter Recruit
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Accounting Technician
- Building Maintenance
Salary: DOE + 14% Fringe Benefits: Standard, Township-provided benefits for salaried-exempt employee, including the following
- 401(k) retirement account
- Health, dental, life, vision and disability insurance (HMA, AFLAC & Met Life)
- Sick leave
- Holiday Pay
To apply submit the following:
- Kayenta Township Employment Application
- Copy of Degree/ Certificates
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
All positions require a valid state Driver's license. Housing will not be provided.
Navajo Preference will be taken into consideration.
Click here to download an application (PDF Format)
For more information please contact the Kayenta Township at (928) 697-8451
***Other Non-Kayenta Township employment opportunities available through the Navajo Nation Department of Personnel Management. Including right here in Kayenta!